Invoicing & Reimbursement
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING AN INVOICE
Invoices must include the following information:
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Supplier name
- Supplier remittance address (including wire detail for international payments)
- Total amount due
- Purchase Order Number or Subcontract Number
- Line Item Number
- Unit Price and Extended*
- Detailed description of goods or services
- Date(s) the merchandise or service was provided. Include period of performance on service provided.
- Discount terms if applicable.
- Indicate “FINAL” on the final invoice so we may timely closeout the Purchase Order.
*If the supplier is not a California resident, does not have an office in California, and services were performed in California, the invoice must specify the number of hours and amount being invoiced for services performed in California.
Verify that your invoice is complete and accurate before it is submitted. Incomplete or erroneous invoices can delay payment and will be returned.
e-Mail Invoices to AP@SLAC.Stanford.edu
Please note: SLAC will return incomplete invoices to the Supplier.
Please visit Travel for instructions and resources needed to request a travel reimbursement.